Jacobs Journal of Pulmonology objective is to publish the source of information on discoveries and in-vogue developments in the area of Pulmonology through online Open Access. The Journal comprises of articles written by experts globally. It includes clinical articles, review articles and laboratory research which undergo quality peer review process performed by eminent Editorial Board Members.
The Journal accept different types of articles like Research articles, Review Case reports, Letter to editor, a Short reviews which emphasizes modern approaches towards pulmonology.
- Pulmonary and Respiratory Medicine
- Respiratory Investigation
- Respiratory Medicine Case Reports
- Anatomy of lungs
- Physiology of lung
- Pathology of Lung
- Chest Disease
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary And Respiratory Medicine
- Pulmonary tuberculosis